I don’t have anything much to say, so shall do my best to come up with something. Do expect to be bored.
- I love the weather getting colder, but dang it! Do I have to start scraping ice off my windshield already? Yep, I had to this morning.
- Tonight’s dinner was a delicious salmon fillet with a crunchy salad. Lately I’m finding foods like radishes all kinds of delicious.
- I’m about to finish the second season of Babylon 5 and look forward to season three.
- I’m thinking that Janet MacLagan’s book, “Fat: An Appreciation of a Misunderstood Ingredient, With Recipes,” would make a good Christmas present…for me.
- I’ve started knitting my first sweater. We’ll see if I finish it before winter is over, but it’s about time that I stretch my skills beyond basic scarves.
Okay, that’s what I came up with. So, were you bored?