I went out of town for the weekend and haven’t posted anything since late last week. What to say? There’s more reviews I could post, but my allergies are taking a toll on me and I’m feeling wiped out. Yeah, copying and pasting one of my reviews into WordPress is soooooo hard. Sheesh. Just allow me my flimsy excuses.
So, here’s a few interesting things I’ve found fun and/or interesting:
- Pay Now, Live Later has a nice video about eating habits that I’m trying to achieve:
His take on exercise can also be found here.
- You can catch some nice videos of the Crossfit Great Basin Regional Qualifiers held here in Flagstaff.
- I had a mini physical over a week ago. I loved my new cholesterol results. I’ve been working hard to get my HDL (the “good” cholesterol) up. Having it at 60 and above is optimal. Last physical it was at 46. Now my HDL is up at 71.
- Poor Chuck Wicks got sent home on Dancing with the Stars. I was sort of rooting for him. Oh well.
- I’m too excited about the upcoming Star Trek movie. Here’s a scene of a young Kirk (Chris Pine) trying to pick up cadet Uhura (Zoe Saldana) in a bar. I’m telling you, they never mentioned that in the original series:
Okay, I guess I did have something to post about.